We want to understand your needs, recognizing they may change as you proceed through life’s stages.
As you start your career, you may want to:
- Purchase life and disability insurance to cover your income or protect your ability to earn an income
- Purchase term life insurance or critical illness insurance as a cost-effective way to cover an outstanding mortgage or debt
- Purchase health and dental insurance coverage if your employer does not offer a group benefits plan
Having children changes your life and your needs. Now is a good time to:
- Review your financial security plan
- Plan for your children’s education with options such as a registered education savings plan (RESP)
If you are retired or plan to retire soon:
- Insurance can help supplement your income and can help you leave a legacy
- Health and dental insurance coverage can take over if your benefits through your employer end upon retirement
If you own your own business, you may want to:
- Buy insurance to help cover outstanding business loans or mortgages if you die or suffer from critical illness
- Purchase a health and dental insurance plan
- Consider group insurance options for your employees
We can help you reach your financial goals.
Contact us now if you would like to meet and discuss your financial goals and needs.
Having trouble planning your financial goals? Call us now.